The refund policy will be specific to your business model. If you do not offer refunds this will still need to be displayed on your website.
For guidelines on an acceptable refund policy please visit our website here.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD LOGOS
You will need to display the card logos of the credit/debit cards that you are able to accept via WorldPay on the checkout page of your website.
The cards that you are set up to accept via WorldPay are:
If you are able to accept the card payment methods through another Payment Service Provider (PSP) please ensure that your customers can clearly see which card types they can use through the Worldpay payment page.
For instructions on how to add the logos to your website, please visit our website here
COMPANY’S REGISTRATION DETAILS (UK Limited Company only)
You must clearly display your registered company details to your shoppers. This is a legal requirement for any business processing Ecommerce payments.
You will need to display the following:
1. Your company’s registration name
2. Your company’s place of registration
3. Your company’s registered office address
4. Your company’s registered number
We have been unable to complete a test transaction on your website as there is no payment option for Worldpay.
Please advise us how we can complete a test transaction on your website via the Worldpay Payment Gateway.
• Please ensure you have completed the technical integration of your website with our Payment Service and have made a test transaction to check that your integration is working correctly
• Please ensure your integration is set to work in test mode (your store is set to ‘test’ or your testMode parameter equals ‘100’, e.g. )
If you require any further assistance regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact us:
For Website Compliance queries: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0870 366 1233 (Option 2).
For Technical queries: email@example.com or telephone 0870 366 1233 (Option 5 then Option 3).
If you should require any further assistance please call our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 330 333 1233 (Option 6)
Please confirm once this is actioned.